What's in the box? - In the box you can find: the StellaHome Repeater, the Indoor Antenna, the Outdoor Antenna, the Power Supply and the 12 meters outdoor cable.
Frequency - 900MHz
Manufactured in Ireland
Everything included for complete installation!
Coverage - 1000m2 (open space)
Number of Users - Unlimited
How to install -
1) Install the outdoor antenna in a location where you have good signal, outside and high up on the building.
2) Using the supplied cable, connect the external antenna to the connector on the right side of the repeater.
3) The repeater and antenna (s) should be located inside your building in the areas where you want coverage.
4) Plug the 12V power supply into the wall socket. You should see the green signal bars on the repeater light up. (See Indicator section below)
5) Finally, slowly rotate the external antenna towards your operators mast. Check the signal bars on your phone inside the house. When you see maximum signal bars on your phone, fix the antenna in this position.
LED 1-6: Signal Strength LED s
LED 7: Uplink Switch on. When you use data or make a phone call, the blue LED7 will switch on. It will stay on for 10 seconds after you finish and then it will go off. When it is off, the repeater is in ‘stand-by’ mode, and will wait for incoming or outgoing calls.
LED 8 is the proximity control LED. If it is red, the incoming signal is too strong and you should install an attenuator. If it blinks, the repeater is installed too close to an operators mast (within 20Mt) and the repeater will shut down until you attach an attenuator to reduce the incoming signal.
LED 9 is for Automatic Gain Control and Oscillation control: The gain of the antenna is automatically adjusted so the repeater does not output too much power. The light will flash orange for a moment as the repeater adjusts itself.
LED 10: power LED.